Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Beginning

Hey everyone!

This is my first day on this blog, so there won't be much to see, but I want to give you some more background on what I would like this site to become.

I am a current journalism student who has found a passion for cooking and baking and I wanted to share my new found love with the world. When I graduate, I want to pursue a career as being a food critic, or partaking in something that has all of my joys combined.

Growing up, I have been accustomed to the German culture and the food which I have grown to love, but I also love all types of food. My main goal for the readers is to provide easy food, but also elegant food they can use for a weeknight dinner or even for a party, since I love to plan for such events. I hope you will get much out of this site.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you come again when there is more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment