Sunday, May 9, 2010

CORN! CORN! CORN!

                                Image from mikes-table

Corn in my eyes is one of the best vegetables, especially when it is in season. But by far, corn pudding has topped the list for my favorite way to eat it. I only usually have this casserole for special occasions, such as, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I wish I could eat it all the time.

On the difficulty scale of 1-10, this corn pudding recipe is at a 1. The preparation is a snitch, all you need is a blender!

Serves: 4-6 people

Ingredients: 

  • 1 16 oz bag of corn- thawed (I usually get the mixture of sweet and white. It adds a better flavor.)
  • 2 T flour
  • 3 T sugar
  • 3/4 Cup milk
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 stick butter (softened)
Mix all ingredients into a blender. (If you double the recipe, you may have to do it in two batches.)


 Pour into a buttered casserole dish. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.

I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family has for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment